Lean Facility Design Seminar
Today’s health care facilities fail to measure up to tomorrow’s health care challenges. The Lean Facility Design Seminar will provide you with an understanding of how the lean principles of the Virginia Mason Production System (VMPS) can produce better buildings and spaces with real value for patients and clinicians
You will learn how to
- Describe how lean methods reduce waste, improve quality, enhance safety and elevate satisfaction when applied to new facility design and remodel projects
- Describe the importance of improving patient care when you understand and apply the VMPS Flows of Medicine® to your designs
- Apply lean to your design process to meet and exceed patient expectations while reducing staff burden
You will benefit from
- Virtual and guided tours of Virginia Mason facilities developed using VMPS
- An analysis of lean facility design used at Virginia Mason
- A basic overview of VMPS
- Executives, service line leaders, facility project managers, designers, planners and construction professionals.
- Read a Customer Story
- Cost: $9,000 1 Day Seminar - up to 6 participants, each additional participant is $1,500 per person
- Minimum of four (4) persons
- Contact Virginia Mason Institute at (206) 341-1600 or submit an online inquiry.
"I found the 3P event to be very engaging and informative. I really liked your measured approach at helping us to "think outside the box", while building consensus and developing actionable solutions."
– Gerard G., Shepley Bulfinch