Lean Facility Design Seminar
Today’s healthcare facilities fail to measure up to meeting tomorrow’s healthcare challenges. Attending a one-day Lean Facility Design Seminar will provide you with an understanding of how lean principles of the Virginia Mason Production System (VMPS) can produce better buildings and spaces with real value for patients and clinicians.
You will learn how to:
- Describe how lean methods reduce waste, improve quality, enhance safety and elevate satisfaction when applied to new facility and remodel projects.
- Describe the importance of improving patient care when you understand and apply the VMPS Flows of Medicine® to your designs.
- Apply lean to your design process to meet and exceed patient expectations while reducing staff burden.
View a sample agenda for the Lean Facility Design Seminar »
You will benefit from:
- A basic overview of VMPS
- An overview of lean facility design used at Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Virtual and guided tours of Virginia Mason Medical Center facilities developed using VMPS
- A lean facility design coaching session for your current projects
Executives, service line leaders, facility project managers, designers, planners and construction professionals
Read a Customer Story »
- Cost: $1,500 per person with 10 percent discount for groups over 10
- Minimum of four (4) persons
Contact the Virginia Mason Institute at (206) 341-1600 or firstname.lastname@example.org to select a date for your seminar.
"I found the 3P event to be very engaging and informative. I really liked your measured approach at helping us to "think outside the box", while building consensus and developing actionable solutions."
– Gerard G., Shepley Bulfinch