Executive Partner, Transformation Services
Rose Harrison, MBA
Rose has coached health system leaders in Canada and the United States to successfully lead transformational and cultural change, with a particular passion for developing and integrating physician leaders. Many of these skills were honed as a clinical informatics professional – ensuring the meaningful use of electronic medical records to improve quality – in all dimensions. Through the facilitation of patient and clinician advisory boards, Rose has also helped private sector digital health companies to design better solutions for patients and their care providers.
Prior to her relocation to Seattle, she proudly served on the boards of the local hospital foundation and child advocacy center.
- Senior executive advisory and coaching regarding effective sponsorship of enterprise transformation initiatives.
- Physician leadership development (including successful dyadic leadership models) and integration.
- Ensuring successful execution across matrixed teams including program and project management.
- Aligning daily management to the realization of strategic objectives.
- Readying organizations for complex change.
- Facilitation of clinical and patient advisory boards to ensure voice of the customer.
- Clinical informatics – quality improvement objective-setting, system-enabled workflow redesign, change readiness, clinician and patient engagement, and adoption planning and execution.
- Post-implementation reviews and program evaluation.
- Board, executive and physician leadership development
- Dyadic leadership models
- Strategic planning and visioning
- System-wide change leadership and management
- Clinical informatics
- Facilitation of challenging conversations; issue resolution
- Program management and execution
Education & Certifications
- MBA, Strategy
- BSc, Health Studies
- Certificate in Leadership in Health Information Systems