Book a Virginia Mason speaker for your event! Choose a lean expert from our team to deliver a compelling talk to your group; our inspirational leader and CEO, Gary Kaplan, one of our esteemed executive leaders, or one of our highly experienced sensei.
Credits or Certifications
Sharing Our Knowledge and Experience Through Speaking Engagements
Bringing our expertise to the mainstage, Virginia Mason executives, physician leaders, and lean health care experts draw upon their vast experience to deliver inspirational stories and experiences and to engage audiences in conversations on influencing meaningful change to transform health care.
Our Speaking Engagements Include
- Inspirational stories and case studies.
- Examples of lean methods and tools that influence meaningful change in a health care setting.
- Current results and positive outcomes of Virginia Mason improvement work.
- Present day challenges in the journey to transform health care.
Your Event Attendees Can Expect to
- Learn the benefits of applying lean tools and methods in a health care setting.
- Understand the challenges of sustainable process improvement.
- See the value in creating a patient-centered culture.
- Become inspired to improve the quality, cost and delivery of health care.
Gain an Executive’s Perspective on Transforming Health Care at Your Next Event
Gary Kaplan, MD, Virginia Mason’s chairman and CEO, discusses a health care leader’s role in creating and sustaining effective organizational change, improving quality and safety for patients, and lowering costs.See More
Inspire and Engage Your Audience With Knowledge From a Lean Health Care Expert
Our experts have more than 250 years of combined experience in implementing and sustaining lean methods in a variety of health care settings including operational leadership and management, quality and patient safety, physician practice and leadership, and nursing clinical practice and leadership.
Are You Looking for a Speaker at Your Next Event?
Contact us to schedule a Virginia Mason executive or lean health care expert.Request A Speaker