Inspire and engage your audience with firsthand knowledge and experience from Virginia Mason executives, physicians, leaders and lean health care experts. Our experts will enhance your event by showing how a patient-centered approach improves the quality, safety and efficiency of health care.
Credits or Certifications
Sharing Our Knowledge and Experience Through Speaking Engagements
Drawing from our vast experience applying a lean management method to health care, our panel of speakers are available to share their experiences with lean culture change and putting systems in place to improve the quality, cost and delivery of health care. Our speakers include Virginia Mason executives, physicians, administrative directors and a variety of lean health care experts from Virginia Mason Institute.
Our Speaking Engagements Include
- Inspirational stories and case studies.
- Examples of lean methods and tools that influence meaningful change in a health care setting.
- Current results of Virginia Mason improvement work.
- Present day challenges in the journey to transform health care.
Your Event Attendees Can Expect to
- Learn the benefits of applying lean tools and methods in a health care setting.
- Understand the challenges of sustainable process improvement.
- See the value in creating a patient-centered culture.
- Become inspired to improve the quality, cost and delivery of health care.
Gain an Executive’s Perspective on Transforming Health Care at Your Next Event
Gary Kaplan, MD, Virginia Mason’s chairman and CEO, discusses a health care leader’s role in creating and sustaining effective organizational change, improving quality and safety for patients, and lowering costs.See More
Inspire and Engage Your Audience With Knowledge From a Lean Health Care Expert
Our experts have more than 250 years of combined experience in implementing and sustaining lean methods in a variety of health care settings including operational leadership and management, quality and patient safety, physician practice and leadership, and nursing clinical practice and leadership.
Are You Looking for a Speaker at Your Next Event?
Contact us to schedule a Virginia Mason executive or lean health care expert.Request A Speaker