Webinar | Moving Forward Through Transition – Lessons to Stay Nimble in 2021
Learn about leveraging an improvement system to manage ongoing transitions due to COVID-19 with our panel of experts discussing key learnings from the crisis. Our panel includes Executive Sensei Val Ferris, Senior Transformation Sensei Robbi Bishop, and Transformation Sensei Melissa Lin. They’ll be interviewed by our Senior Transformation Sensei Chris Backous. Learn about our experts’ key takeaways from the ongoing crisis including:
- Culture and leadership behaviors that support or inhibit recovery and transition to new operating processes
- Key learnings from executive leadership struggles during this crisis
- Using learnings to drive whole-system improvement
- Balancing crisis response with strategic goal planning
- Respectful and effective communication given rapid changes and command and control structures
This webinar also features a special message from Gary Kaplan, MD, CEO of Virginia Mason Franciscan Health on the continued learnings we’ve gained throughout the ongoing response.