Aligning Physician and Executive Stakeholders
Leading with a shared vision
During this 1 or 2-day workshop, participants assess their current state of physician and executive engagement and learn strategies for navigating change.
Designed for teams of two or more from a single organization, this interactive experience invites participants to assess their current state of physician and executive engagement, learn new tools, create a detailed road map to engage stakeholders and develop new strategies to navigate adaptive change.
This workshop will give you an understanding of:
- How to evaluate the current state of engagement at their organizations.
- How to identify foundational elements of successful engagement for change and recognize the unique attributes and values of physician stakeholders.
- How to develop a pathway to successfully lead physicians through change and learn principles and tools for creating relationships and structures to support engaging behaviors.
- Interaction with Virginia Mason leaders who have expertise in engagement
- Tools and hands-on exercises for understanding participants’ current state and engaging others
- Case studies from Virginia Mason created and embedded structures to sustain physician and leadership engagement in change
Who Should Attend:
Teams of two or more, consisting of executives, physicians and physician leaders who are leading organizational change.