From keynotes to case studies
Bring our experts’ experiences and perspectives to your next event. They can deliver a talk customized to your audience’s needs and interests.
Our Virginia Mason executives, physician leaders, and lean health care experts share case studies and draw upon their vast experience to deliver inspirational stories and experiences and to engage audiences in conversations on influencing meaningful change to transform health care.
Our conference talks include a broad range of topics, such as:
- Inspirational stories and case studies from Virginia Mason and our clients.
- Facilitating teams through change, creating champions for change.
- Creating reliability through leadership accountability and standard work.
- Cost reduction strategies through the elimination of waste that increase to productivity.
- Improving flow and reducing wait times while increasing patient satisfaction and decreases the burden of work on staff.
Your event attendees can expect to:
- learn the benefits of applying lean tools and methods in a health care setting.
- see the value in creating a patient-centered culture.
- become inspired to improve the quality, cost and delivery of health care.
- take away actionable tools and behaviors to apply at their organization.
From keynotes to breakout sessions to case studies our Virginia Mason Institute sensei will share their expertise and inspire the audience to think differently about the way they work.