Creating a Culture of Safety
Is the safety culture at your organization the best it can be?
This 2.5-day interactive, experiential workshop allows for deep exploration of key drivers that promote or detract from sustaining a culture of safety.
This course will empower your with fresh insights, actions and inspiration designed to accelerate and sustain quality outcomes
This workshop will give you an understanding of:
- How a unified quality improvement and management system accelerates engagement in cultural transformation
- Belief domains and attributes proven to achieve a sustainable culture of safety
- How cultural transformation is manifested through peoples’ behaviors and activities and how these actions influence beliefs and values in an organization
- And after this workshop you will be able to apply your learnings to implement an action plan for your organization
- You will also be able to evaluate your organizational culture of safety progression to target actual improvements
Who Should Attend
A team of health care leaders can benefit from this foundational training experience. Quality, safety and improvement specialists, coaches and directors will find the experience beneficial to designing a path to transform a quality improvement culture.
- CME: 17.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- CNE: 17.25 continuing education contact hours
- Virginia Mason Institute certificate of completion
The Virginia Mason Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.