Orient key leaders of your organization to a shared vision
Leadership orientation is a one-day seminar that brings together the most critical leadership stakeholders of your organization to learn the key elements of lean philosophy. Often used at the beginning or major milestone of a healthcare organization’s transformation journey to ensure the same vision and messaging moving forward.
Together, the participants will gain insights from the Virginia Mason’s transformation journey of embedding the Virginia Mason Production System® into their everyday behaviors and discuss their own role as leaders to do the same at their own organization. Participants will understand the overview of lean strategies and tactics that they will soon champion within their own divisions and departments. The chief executive team of your organization will sponsor the day to underscore the significance of this transformation journey, with the facilitation support of expert sensei from Virginia Mason Institute.
After this seminar, you will be able to:
- Communicate a shared sense of urgency toward building a culture of continuous improvement.
- Describe and plan a similar transformation journey to Virginia Mason’s that suits your baseline cultural needs.
- Explain the key elements of lean philosophy.
- Recognize the key strategies and tactics of lean for a culture of continuous improvement.
- Describe the format for future improvement events that will take place at the organization (RPIWs).
Who Should Attend:
Healthcare executives, senior clinical and non-clinical leaders, and improvement leaders.