Partner with an executive sensei
Visible and committed leadership are essential to drive sustainable change across any organization. With Virginia Mason’s methodology as a reference point and foundation, we leverage our collective expertise to educate, support, and challenge executives and leaders to develop a learning and improvement culture focused on continuous improvement of patient quality and safety.
Develop the following skills:
- Organizational structures required to support and sustain the cultural transformation, a framework that is anchored in cascading principles that support:
- quality and safety,
- extraordinary patient and staff experience and
- fact-based decision-making that leverages an evidenced-based process improvement approach.
- Understanding and ability to demonstrate executive and leadership behaviors required to create and lead a culture of continuous improvement based on respect for people.
- Achieve Accountability, transparency and rigor to drive performance and sustain improvements.
- Strategic alignment from board to bed.
- 1:1 executive coaching as well as the entire Executive team.
- Modeling and coaching during executive genba rounding.
- Coaching executive sponsors and champions of improvement work.
- Leadership coaching related to goal setting, respectful behaviors and understanding the role of the executive in health care improvement.
Who should attend: