Value Stream and Sponsor Coaching
Value stream visioning
Receive expert coaching and guidance in selecting and scoping your improvement work, based on a value stream and improvement plan. This support includes coaching for improvement office leadership as well as executive sponsor coaching. Executive sponsors are chosen to lead a value stream sponsor team comprised of leaders within and supporting the focus area.
Sponsors are coached to prepare and present high-level metrics with stretch targets, a high-level value stream and a kaizen plan that moves them towards a future state vision aligned with the organizational goals.
Sponsors will understand:
- Their role as champions of the improvement work
- How to focus the work to align with the organizational goals
- Their role to challenge assumptions and set stretch targets
- How to hold others accountable to ensure reliability and sustain change
- Coaching to the KPO leader and executive sponsor and the tools and resources needed to establish a value stream sponsor team and facilitate sponsor development sessions
- Provide general guidance on the roles and responsibilities of the value stream sponsor team
- Includes one sponsor development session to kick off the vision and kaizen plan with key stakeholders, facilitate by the sensei, executive sponsor, and KPO leader
- Provide additional information about the important role of the sponsor in kaizen activities
- Value stream sponsor team coaching before, during and after improvement activities
Who should attend:
Executive sponsor, the value stream sponsor team, improvement office specialist and key stakeholders and leaders within and supporting the chosen value stream.